4 BEDROOMS PLUS STUDY & 7m x 9m SHED on 1/2 ACRE
With a pattern pave driveway you have parking for the masses of guests who will be lining up for their slice from the traditional pizza oven. In winter, fold down the blinds, crank up the wood-fired heater and help yourself from the bar.
Move straight into this cute cedar weatherboard set amongst a mature landscaped garden that includes some stunning feature & flowering fruit trees such as an eastern red bud & late flowering magnolia. Privet hedging & roses along the front verandah complete the picture as you enter this thoroughly well maintained home.
The vaulted ceiling with exposed rafters and LED downlights make for a stunning first impression. The rest of the home does not disappoint. From the country kitchen with free-standing 900mm stainless steel oven to the bedrooms which are generous in size all with BIRs.
If you love the country-style that The Hills are famous for and you want nothing to do but move in and enjoy then this is the home for you.
- Close to transport, Cockatoo Kindergarten, Cockatoo Primary School & the new IGA shopping development
- Off Sealed Road
- Fully Fenced with remote access gates & entrance lighting
- 7 x 9 shed – two roller doors front and side pedestrian access – fits 3 cars
- 6 x solar panels 1KW Invertor
- Ducted Heating, Fans & Split System
- BIR’s in all bedrooms & additional storage