Take a 10 acre country estate and shrink it to fit on 3035m2 and voila - I give you - "Braemoor".
Country charm abounds in this single owner 4-bedroom home in the hills. With a pretty front verandah, floorboards throughout, cosy fire-place, and an updated kitchen that Martha Stewart would envy, this property is full of both character and practicality. There is space for the whole family, with 2 separate living areas, 4 bedrooms with built in robes (master with ensuite and walk in robe), and a separate living space with a bar. When it’s time to relax, step out into the vine-covered courtyard complete with a waterfall water feature, perfect for outdoor entertaining year-round. In the cooler months, an undercover fire-pit and outdoor bar will have family and friends flocking over.
Sitting on 3/4 acres of predominantly flat land this property has everything needed for the quintessential country life-style. Greenhouse, veggie plots, fruit trees, chicken enclosures, there is even a stable for a miniature pony and a further structure that could be used as a granny flat/ teenager’s retreat/studio or home office, the choice is yours. Storage will never be an issue, with loads of room under the house, a large garage and additional workshop and a garden shed.
- Greenhouse with water and electricity attached
- Updated laundry
- Fully enclosed yard
- 6.5 KPV generator
- Gas ducted heating
- Coonara in living area
- 7.5 kw split system air-conditioner
- Port-holes in living and bar areas to attach portable air-con units
- Huge versatile room attached to house currently being used for bunny rescue, but could be used as a sun room/storage room/play room/arts and crafts
- Beautiful ‘Monet’ garden filled with irises
- Great access to property, with both rear and front access
- Ducted vacuum
- Reclaimed leadlights
- Rangehood is Mrs Jessops from The Sullivans.
- Ample car parking spaces (8-10 cars)
It’ll be gone in 60 Seconds!