Kaye Charles Real Estate are proud to present to market this truly unique, eco friendly property on just under 6 acres featuring a renovated mud brick home with a barn and a newly built studio/4th bedroom. Inside the main, energy-efficient residence boasts 3 bedrooms, well equipped kitchen with Smeg appliances, adjacent to casual dining and a north facing family room and separate lounge that enjoys soaring ceilings. A parent’s retreat is located on a New York style mezzanine, complete with a beautiful light filled en suite.
The newly built, sun drenched studio/4th bedroom is a multi purpose space of generous proportions serviced by a kitchenette, ideal for a teenage retreat, home studio, home office, salon etc…Features garden views from most rooms, wood heating, double glazed windows, solar panels, caesar stone and recycled wooden bench tops throughout, beautifully renovated quality kitchen, laundry and bathrooms.
Outdoor living is a private sanctuary, featuring a gazebo overlooking a mini orchard, accredited fire bunker and a barn/garage with remote door and studio, ideal for home office and/or storage.
This exclusive property is the epitome of all that rural Emerald has to offer… all the native flora and fauna you could imagine with space galore in a completely private setting with mains and tank water. Properties of this calibre are rarely on offer and extremely sought after, hence, time on the market is expected to be short lived.
* Very high-speed internet throughout the entire house with on-site satellite dish
* Sanden Eco Heat Pump water heater, providing highly energy-efficient low cost ,hot water
* Haiku low energy ceiling fans
* Tank water to washing machine, downstairs toilet, shower, bathroom and garden
* Retro-double glazing to all windows in main using high quality acrylic double glazing system
* Superior Blum kitchen fittings and high quality tap ware with Smeg induction cooktop and 700 mm wide oven, with Sirius extraction fan.
* Low energy lighting throughout.
The renovations were completed in 2017.
Contact Amanda Charles and Sue Colic